House-Mouse Designs® Poppy Nap by Pam Bray
1. Adhere pattern paper to top of card front.
2. Stamp background image on white paper with VersaMark. Apply embossing powder; emboss with heat gun.
3. Apply ink over top of prepared background paper; mat on card stock. Add to top of card front.
4. Stamp image on white paper with black ink; color with markers. Adhere to pattern paper and card stock. Adhere to card front.
5. Stamp sentiment with black ink on white paper. Adhere to pattern paper and card stock. Adhere to front of card.
6. Add gemstones.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Poppy Nap Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
NKCRS02 Wired by Nathalie Kalbach (retired)
Copic Markers: YG63, G94, G99, YR23, YR27, R22, R24, R27, E31, E33, E35, N2, N3, N4
ColorBox Blends: Melon
5" x 6 1/2" Cream Card Base
My Colors Card Stock: Pimento
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project