House-Mouse® Graduate by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Grad Mouse in black and color with pencils.
- Stamp Graduation Background with VersaMark and emboss with Shabby White.
- Place Fran’s Sticky Panels on white cardstock, die cut 5 stars, apply Micro Glitters and glue above Mouse.
- Ink only the Congratulations from the Graduation Background stamp with VersaMark, stamp onto blue paper and emboss with white.
- Cut out and apply Sunflower Micro Glitter to the star at the bottom using glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
- R195 Graduation Background (Retired)
- MG07 Sunflower Micro Glitter
- MG09 China Blue Micro Glitter
- FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
- EP101 White Embossing Powder
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- White, Blue, Red, & Yellow Cardstock
- Star Punch
- Embossing Heat Tool
- Glue Pen
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project