House-Mouse® Hummingbird Feeder by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere flowered paper panel to a dark purple A2 Card base.
- Emboss a purple panel with the embossing folder and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and trim leaving part of the birds featheres "out of the box".
- Color image with copic markers.
- Back image with a light teal panel and adhere to card.
- Tie twine through buttons and adhere to card with Zip Dry adhesive.
- Hummingbird Feeder Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic® Markers (T1, T3, T5, V12, V15, V17, E00, E01, E50, E51, BG10, BG11, BG13, YR4, YG61, YG63)
- Colored Cardstock by The Paper Studio
- Patterned Paper by Recollections®
- Baker's Twine by Martha Stewart Crafts®
- Embossing Folder by Darice®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project