House-Mouse® Leaf Kite by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of Goldenrod cardstock to create a square card base.
- Adhere a 5" square panel of patterned paper to the card base.
- Tie ribbon around the lower portion of the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Back the panel with a slightly larger panel of green cardstock and adhere to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with green die cut panel.
- Adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Leaf Kite Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Goldenrod, Evergreen)
- Time to Flourish Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Mustard Blank Twill Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project