House-Mouse® Leaf Kite by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Goldenrod cardstock in half to form an A7 top fold card.
- Stamp the Leaf Kite image on a 4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers, edge with the 100 marker.
- Cut a 4-3/4" x 603/4" piece of the November Flourish paper from the redder side, edge with 100, adhere to card front.
- Cut a 401/2" x 6" piece of the November Flourish paper from the green side, edge with 100, adhere near the right side of the card front.
- Use foam tape to attach the mouse image.
- Cut a 5" piece of the Mustard ribbon, tie two small pieces of the Olive ribbon around it, trim to size for the card, adhere with Craft Glue Dots along the left side.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Leaf Kite Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Goldenrod)
- November Flourish Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Copic® Markers (Y02, YR18, YR23, YR24, R27, E51, E95, B60, W0, W1, W4, W6, YG0000, YG93, YG95, YG97, 100, 0)
- 1/8" Olive Grosgrain Ribbon & Mustard Twill Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Glue Dots®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project