House-Mouse® Painted Wishes Happy Thanksgiving by Jamie Martin
- Stamp mouse and sentiment on white cardstock, color with colored pencils and shadow with brown chalk.
- Layer onto black paper and set aside.
- Stamp Happy Thanksgiving on a white circle towards the top, color over the words with orange chalk and set aside.
- Glue a strip of Heart's Desire paper to the bottom of a burnt orange card.
- Layer a strip of Cosmopolitan paper to black paper and glue over the top to the Heart's Desire paper, slipping the circle sentiment under the strip before the glue is dry.
Also uses these supplies:
Graphic 45- Cosmopolitian, Heart's Desire
Cardstock- Black, Burnt Orange
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project