House-Mouse® Painting Pals by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of yellow cardstock in half to create a 5 1/4" square card.
- Stencil the paintbrush image on white cardstock with regular embossing paste.
- Layer blue and red cardstock on the card.
- Stamp image on white cardstock and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a slightly larger grey panel and then adhere to card.
- Replace stencil over the dried pain brush and brush ink on to it to color.
- Cut the paint brush out and add to card with 3D foam Square.
- Tie ribbon around the top of card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Fireflies, Mosiac Blue, Dare Devil, Cloak Grey)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Ribbon by Offray
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project