House-Mouse® Piglet Pals by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5-1/2 x 11 color cardstock in half for a finished 5-1/2 inch square card base.
- Stamp flower from Spring Sentiments onto card base with Versamark ink and emboss with Yellow powder from the Summer Shine Clear Embossing Kit.
- Stamp Piglet Pals in black ink onto Mixed Media White paper and color.
- Mat colored image with color cardstock and tie ribbon around it in a bow.
- Adhere to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in black ink onto color cardstock and die cut with Fitted Frame die.
- Die cut a different Fitted Frame die to frame the top and bottom of sentiment.
- Adhere sentiment with foam squares onto card base.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Piglet Pals Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Copic® Markers (B000, B01, B60, B63, BV20, C00, C1, C2, C4, E00, E11, E29, E37, E23, E33, E35, E40, E42, E50, E51, E53, E57, E70, E93, G17, G28, G46, G82, G94, N0, N2, N4, R01, R20, RV91, RV93, YG05, YR07, YR12, YR24, YR27, YR65, V91, V93, Y000, Y15, Y35, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project