House-Mouse® Slow Riders by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7 1/4" x 12" piece of Light Green cardstock in half to form a card.
- Stamp the Slow Riders image on a 4" 5 1/4" piece of Mixed Media paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic Markers, edge with the 100 marker.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 1" x 1 1/2" piece of white, edge with the 100 marker.
- Cut a 2" x 6" piece of Purple cardstock and adhere near the left edge of the card front.
- Cut a 5" x 6 1/4" piece of the Graphic45 paper, edge with the 100 marker, adhere to the card front.
- Cut a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and a 1 1/8" x 1 5/8" piece of Purple cardstock, adhere the Slow Riders and sentiment to the purple mats.
- Use foam tape to add the Slow Movers to the card front.
- Adhere the sentiment to the upper right corner of colored image.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Slow Riders Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Friend Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Light Green & Purple Cardstock
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Copic® Markers (BV0000, BV00, BV02, BV04, E37, E51, E53, E93, BG90, YG93, 0, E33, RV000, RV11, RV13, RV14, T1, T2, T3, T7, Y00, Y02, Y06, W2, W4, W6, 100, B0000)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project