House-Mouse® Turtle Ride by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 5 1/2" piece of Seafoam cardstock in half to create a 5/1/2" square card.
- Adhere a slightly smaller panel of lilac mist cardstock to the card.
- Adhere patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with colored pencils.
- Back with a slightly lager die cut panel of Mandarin cardstock and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger Seafoam die cut panel.
- Adhere panel to card with 3D foam square.
- Tie twine around card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Turtle Ride Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Seafoam, Lilac Mist, and Mandarin)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Twine by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project