Hydrangea Garden by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Hydrangea once and leaves twice on watercolor paper with VersaMark Ink and emboss with white.
- Color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and use matching dies to cut out.
- Paste emboss a kraft color panel using the Rain Metal Stencil and embossing paste. Let dry.
- Glue paste embossed panel to a yellow card. Glue down Hydrangea and leaves, cutting off any over hang.
- Stamp sentiment on a black strip of paper with VersaMark Ink, emboss with white and pop up on the card. Add rhinestone to one end.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Rain Metal Stencil 10.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Cling Jumbo Hydrangea Garden Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Hydrangea Garden Cutting Dies Set 19.99
- Brushed Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Color Cardstock
Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue Beacon Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project