Jolly Santa Kraft by Debi Hammons
1. Fold an 11" X 4-1/4" panel of red cardstock in half to form top-folding tent card.
2. Layer 4" X 5-1/4" panel of green cardstock on card front.
3. On 3-3/4" X 5" panel of kraft cardstock, emboss Jolly Santa with black pigment ink and clear embossing powder.
4. Color Santa as desired with colored pencils.
5. Apply glitter to Santa's hat, beard and holly with glue pen.
6. Adhere Santa panel to card front.
7. Tie gingham ribbon around card front in a bow as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Red and Green Gingham Ribbon from Creative Impressions
Colored Pencils from Prismacolor
Red and Green Cardstock from My Colors
Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock (kraft)
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
ColorBox Black Pigment Ink Pad by ClearSnap
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project