Laurel Burch™ Blossoms Happy Birthday by Fran Seiford
- Stamp various flowers in Memento ink on white paper.
- Color as desired using Copic Markers.
- Cut out with die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform.
- Adhere flowers on trimmed blue panel going over the edges, then trim them off. Use trimmed parts for other edges.
- Mount flower panel on folded purple card.
- Emboss Happy Birthday on mint cardstock with Clear Cobalt Embossing Powder.
- Die Cut greeting with oval frame from Pop Up Die Set.
- Adhere greeting to card front.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Laurel Burch Floral Greetings Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Laurel Burch Cling Blossoms Stamp Set 11.99
- Laurel Burch Blossoms Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project