Laurel Burch™ Heart Bouquet by Alison Heikkila
1. Using VersaFine ink in Onyx Black, stamp the image on to Canson Mixed Media Paper.
2. Color the image using the Zig markers listed.
3. Cut the image out.
4. Create the card base out of Kiwi Vintage Bo Bunny Paper, using the reverse side. Cut the cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8."
5. On the top and bottom of the card base, apply a thin bead of On Point Glue.
6. Sprinkle Purple Micro Glitter on to the wet glue and shake off the excess.
7. Glue the colored layer to the card base using the Dot 'N Roller.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Laurel Burch Heart Bouquet Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
BoBunny: 12" Kiwi Vintage- #12KV913
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 020, 025, 027, 029, 030, 031, 032, 036, 037, 041, 042, 044, 047, 050, 051, 052, 070, 080, 082, 083
Imagine:On Point Glue
Kokuyo: Dot 'N Roller
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project