Laurel Burch™ Mermaid Fish Frantage by Fran Seiford
- Adhere a 4-/14" X 5-1/5" panel of Sticky Panels to a black panel of cardstock.
- Burnish well using acrylic handle or other tool.
- Trim around sticky panel leaving a 1/4" border on all sides.
- Stamp mermaid and fish in black ink on mixed media white paper.
- Color as desired using Copic Markers
- Die cut mermaid and fish using die cutting machine with magnetic platform.
- Remove cover sheet of sticky panel, keep cover sheet for next steps.
- Carefully place mermaid and fish as desired on sticky surface.
- Fill in areas with color fragments and glitter from Blue Encrusted Jewel Kit as desired.
- Use cover sheet of Sticky Panel to burnish elements in place.
- Fill in remaining adhesive area with various embossing powders.
- Burnish all elements then heat to set.
- Adhere mermaid panel to card front.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Sticky Panels 3.49
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Laurel Burch Cling Mermaid Fish Stamp Set 11.99
- Laurel Burch Mermaid Fish Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project