Laurel Burch™ Tea Cup by Fran Seiford
- Stamp tea cup image and sentiment on white mixed media paper in black ink.
- Color as desired using Laurel Burch Coloring Guide to achieve Laurel's bright, vibrant palette.
- Fussy cut tea cup. Tear edges of sentiment panel. Set aside.
- Fold a panel of navy cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a smaller panel of lavender cardstock, emboss words and icons from the Fish Wishes set with VersaMark and gold embossing powder. Set up words all on one block as in video below.
- Assemble as shown using foam squares to raise tea cup.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Laurel Burch Fish Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Laurel Burch Dream Wish Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Laurel Burch Teacup Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock from My Colors
Zip Dry Paper Glue from Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project