Mandala Bloom Tag Blue by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp the Mandala Bloom stamp on to Mixed Media Paper using VersaFine ink.
- Color the image in using the Zig Clean Color Markers listed.
- Cut the image out.
- Die cut the 1 5/8" x 3 1/4" Framelets tag out of watercolor paper.
- Spray the tag with Crushed Grape, Cut Grass and Bahama Blue sprays. Cover the tag with color and let dry.
- Sprinkle Chunky White Embossing Powder on to the tag sporadically and carefully heat set from underneath.
- Apply On Point Glue to the bottom of the tag, sort of like stalagmites, and sprinkle Twinkle Glitter on top. Shake off excess and let dry.
- Attach Mandala Bloom to the tag using On Point Glue.
- Attach ribbon to the tag.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Twinkle Glitter 4.99
- Mandala Bloom Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Canson: Mixed Media Paper
- Artist's Loft: Watercolor Paper
- Imagine: On Point Glue, Fireworks! Spray in Bahama Blue
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 031, 032, 041, 080, 803
- Ranger: Dylusions Spray in Crushed Grape & Cut Grass
- Creative Impressions: Blue Chiffon Ribbon
- Sizzix: Framelets #658784
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project