Mandala Bloom Tag Pink by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the image on to Mixed Media Paper with VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black.
2. Color the image using Zig Clean Color Markers in the colors listed.
3. Trim the image out.
4. Die cut the 1 5/8" x 3 1/4" tag from the Framelets set with Smooth Bristol paper.
5. Apply Radiant Neon ink colors to the tag using assorted stencil brushes, in a swirling motion, randomly.
6. Stamp the sentiment with Onyx Black ink.
7. Edge the tag with Onyx Black.
8. Spray the tag with Goosebumps. Let dry.
9. Stick the image to the tag with Tear It Tape.
10. Add ribbon to the tag.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- 1/4 inch Brush #6 Gold Handle 3.29
- Laurel Burch Geo Flora Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
- Mandala Bloom Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Radiant Neon Inks in Electric Blue, Electric Purple, Electric Pink, Goosebumps Spray, Tear it Tape
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 025, 027, 036, 053, 082
Strathmore: Smooth Bristol Paper
Canson: Mixed Media Paper
Sizzix: Framelets: #658784 Tags
Creative Impressions: Chiffon Ribbon
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project