Mandala Flower by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Mandala Flower twice in corners with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Sponge with green and blue ink.
- Color outer edge dots with a white gel pen.
- Stamp sentiment in upper right
- corner with black ink; emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Die cut frame from Caribbean Sea paper using Fitted Frames A Set. Glue frame over sentiment on mandala panel.
- Use Spring Border Die Set to cut piece from black paper and glue to panel. Add blue rhinestones to flowers.
- Layer onto black cardstock and glue to Mint Julep folded card.
Also uses these supplies:
Black VersaColor Ink Pad by Imagine!
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
White Gel Pen
Green and Blue Ink Pads
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project