Mosaic Bird by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Mosaic Bird on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils. Cut out.
- Watercolor a panel of watercolor paper with yellow, green and orange inks. Let dry.
- Glue Mosaic Bird onto the watercolored panel.
- Stamp sentiment at the bottom left of the watercolored panel with VersaMark ink and emboss with Twilight Embossing Powder.
- Glue onto a green panel then onto a yellow card.
- Randomly add green Dot Sparklers.
Also uses these supplies:
EP209 Twilight Embossing Powder
AC672HSN Green Dot SparklersMy Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Fireflies)
Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project