Nested Ornaments Holly and Swirls by Dreamweaver
- Fold dark green dotted panel in half to form card base.
- Use Fireworks stencil to dry emboss a 5" X 3-3/4" panel of gold, metallic cardstock. - Use the appropriate sandwich in your embossing machine. - place stencil face down on the solid platform. Lay metallic cardstock on stencil face down and spritz the back lightly with water or rubbing alcohol. Place rubber embossing mat on top of cardstock. Place two, new, flat cutting plates on top. Run through machine.
- Cut gold panel on the diagonals to form triangles. Reposition on card front and adhere.
- Die cut ornament from red dotted cardstock and gold metallic cardstock.
- On red dotted portion, paste poinsettia design in gold paste, add glitter to paste while wet.
- Paste Merry Christmas on to red cardstock tag.
- Die cut holly from dotted green cardstock and berries from dotted red cardstock.
- When paste is dry, assemble card elements as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Dark Green and Red Swiss-Dotted Cardstock
Metallic Gold Cardstock
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
Rubber Embossing Mat
Rubbing Alcohol or Water
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project