Our Doorstep by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink on white paper.
- Color image with markers.
- Trim image closely.
- Trim gold cardstock in a vertical A2 size with a tent fold.
- Trim a mat for image in red cardstock.
- Adhere gold ribbon to image as shown and adhere to mat.
- Adhere layers as shown.
- Using glue, adhere Crystal Micro Glitter where desired.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Our Doorstep Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Firecracker Cardstock by My Colors®
Gold Gel Pen by Uni-Ball®
White Gel Pen by Sakura®
Glue Pen by Tombow®
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Creative Impressions Ribbon
Copic® Markers (Y13, G40, G43, G94, G99, YG95, YG97, R27, R29, R46, R56, E09, E33, E35, E37, E39, C1, C5, BG0000)
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (IG4, IG8)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project