Owl Be Home Pop Up by Fran Seiford
- Make monoprinted background paper with paint.
- Trim to 4" x 10.75".
- Stamp branches with Ink. Color as desired.
- Use Tab Die in the Pop Up Stages Die Set. Run through machine in a few different places on the branches for a few owls to perch.
- Stamp owls on white cardstock. Color and die cut.
- Cut green cardstock to 4.25" x 11", score and fold to form card base.
- Apply glue to the backside of the branch panel, avoiding the tabs completely. Adhere to the green panel while base is in a standing postion.
- Adhere owls to the branches and tabs with Zip Dry™ Adhesive.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Pop Up Stages Die Set 19.99
- Owl Be Home Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH46 Large Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
White and Green Cardstock
Creative Palette Paper
Die Cutting Machine
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project