Paisley Pattern Enjoy Your Day by Alison Heikkila
- Cut a piece of watercolor paper to 5-1/4" x 3-3/4."
- Spray the watercolor paper with Fireworks! Spray in the colors listed. Let dry.
- Ink up one of the medium sized paisley stamps with Pink Grapefruit VersaMagic and stamp it all over the paper.
- Ink up the small paisley design with Pretty Petunia VersaMagic and stamp it in the empty areas of the paper.
- Trim off 1/4" from the right side of the paper and set aside.
- Cut off 3/4" of the right side of the paper and set aside.
- Trim off 1/8" from the left side of the paper and throw away.
- Using VersaMark ink, stamp Enjoy Your Day on the large piece of paper, near the bottom.
- Sprinkle with Clear Turquoise embossing powder and heat set.
- Create the card base with Sky cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/2" x 8."
- Ink the edges of the card base with Memento ink in Bahama Blue.
- Glue the pieces to the card base, leaving a space in between each strip to all ow the blue base to show through.
Also uses these supplies:
- DP112 Clear Turquoise Embossing Powder
- Watercolor Paper by Recollections®
- Fireworks Spray by Imagine Crafts® (Bahama Blue, Rose Bu, New Sprout)
- VersaMagic™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Pink Grapefruit, Pretty Petunia)
- Memento™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Bahama Blue)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project