Peace on Earth Canvas by Pam Hornschu
- Daub VersaMark ink randomly over corners of black canvas. Sprinkle with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel, and heat to melt.
- Tape crusade stencil to one side of 7" square panel of cardstock. Use dauber to ink design with VersaMark. Use large stencil brush to apply Sapphire powder over design, brushing away excess with a "Swiffer". Ink around edges of panel with gold ink. Adhere rhinestone crystals. Adhere panel to canvas with Zip Dry™. Adhere ribbon border.
- Place large dab of black paste on edge of spreader using palette knife. Tape Peace on Earth stencil on black cardstock panel. Spread paste from side to side with spreader at 45 degree angle. Go back over at 90 degree angle to remove excess. Remove stencil and clean with clear water and a soft nail brush. Set panel aside to dry.
- When dry, replace stencil over pasted design. Daub VersaMark ink over surface. Use stencil brushes to apply Sapphire Metallic F/X powder over river, Goldfinch over hills, and Moonstone lightly in the sky. Use Swiffer cloth to remove excess powder.
- Trace around outside of design with black pen. Adhere rhinestone on star. Pop up panel on canvas with foam tape.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Delicata™ Gold Ink by Tsukineko®
0.05 Fine Line Black Micron® by Sakura®
8" Square Black Canvas
Ribbon by May Arts
Blue Rhinestone Crystal Stickers
Sponge Dauber Dust Cloth by Swiffer®
Double-Sided Foam Tape
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project