PenPattern Owl Wreath by Fran Seiford
1. Coffee Spritz ivory and manila papers.
2. Attach 1/2 sheet of adhesive to 1/2 sheet of white and Die cut 3 Leaves.
3. Remove liner and dust 1 leaf with Copper & 1 with Gold Lux Mix.
4. Remove liner of 3rd Leaf, dust with Spoonful Midnight. Hold with clip tool and heat.
5. Use black ink to stamp each 1/2 sheet with leaves and patterns and die cut 9 more leaves.
6. Stamp Owl with WaterMark on plate & heat emboss with Detail Black.
7. Use Micron pen to enhance with more doodling.
8. Sprinkle Spoonful of Midnight over a stamped pattern leaf & heat from underneath.
9. Punch hole in plate to add ribbon hanger.
10. Glue leaves to plate.
- Dream Text Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Jumbo Cling Rubber Leaves Stamp Set 11.99
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Sticky Panels 3.49
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Leaves Die Set - DCS5068 19.99
- PenPattern Owl Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Vintage Contract Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Lux Glitter Mixes Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
1 Plain White Paper Plate
Manila Cardstock 1/2 Sheet
Ivory Cardstock 1/2 Sheet
White Cardstock 1/2 sheet
1/4 Manila Folder
1/4" Hole Punch
Ivory Organza Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Instant Coffee Granules
Scotch Tape by 3M®
Plastic spoons & containers
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project