Poppy Fields by Rhea Weigand
- Fold standard white card. Stamp image in black.
- Color image as desired.
- Use a glue pen to add glitters to flowers and flower centers.
- Using a wave shaped die, cut polka dot papers for layering.
- Assemble layers on top of card base.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Poppy Fields Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Polka Dot Patterned Paper
- Copic® Markers (YR12, YR15, YR18, YR59, YG04, Y11)
- Wave Die
- Big Shot™ by Sizzix®
- Zig 2-Way Glue Pen by Kuretake®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project