PYL Beach Girl by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink and color.
- Using VersaMarker pen along water edge, add Shabby Chic White Embossing Enamel, shake off excess and heat.
- Trim image closely.
- Adhere image to blue cardstock mat.
- Fold blue cardstock into an A2 card base.
- Trim a piece of blue patterned paper for background and adhere ribbon as shown, then adhere to card base.
- Adhere matted image to card base.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Whisper Friends Beach Girl Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Poolside (Blue) Cardstock by My Colors®
Love Nicole™ Tonal Patters 6x6 Paper Pad
Spectrum Noir™ Markers: FS1, FS2, FS4, FS6, PL2, PL4, PL5, CR2, CR3, CR5, CR6, LG3, LG5, LV1, HB2,
BP2, BP6, DR1, DR3, LG1, LG2, LG3, BT4, BT5, BT7, TB5, TB6, EB2, OR1, CT2, CT3, CT4, CG4, IB1
May Arts Ribbon®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives™
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project