PYL Little Angel by Jamie Martin
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of purple cardstock in half to create card base.
- On a 3-3/4" X 5" panel of white cardstock emboss Santa Words repeatedly to cover in white embossing powder.
- Apply a watercolor wash over embossed words using pink and blue, allowing it to mix and create purple.
- Adhere watercolor resist panel to a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of white cardstock.
- Diecut an oval through both panels.
- Wrap silver organdy ribbon around both panels and tie in a knot at the front.
- Adhere layered panels to card front.
- Stamp Little Angel on a white panel in black and watercolor with watercolor pencils.
- Die cut in an oval and place inside open area on card front.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Santa Words Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Little Angel Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Silver Organdy Ribbon
- Nesting Oval Cutting Dies
- Die Cutting Machine
- Watercolor Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project