PYL Whisper Friends Gift Wrapping by Janelle Stollfus
- Tape 90lb watercolor paper onto a flat surface with painter's tape.
- Dab Distress Oxide ink onto acrylic stamp handles, spray with water and dab onto watercolor paper. Activate ink with more spray and dab off in places then dry with heat tool. Repeat with other oxide colors. Dry thoroughly. Repeat with regular distress inks, drying between applications.
- Trim watercolor paper to 4 x 5-1/4 inch and adhere to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 inch Comodore Blue cardstock.
- Rub Boss Gloss around corners in a vignette shape (oval shown), sprinkle Vintage Pink Tinsel around, tap off excess and heat set.
- Place a line of ZipDry glue around watercolor paper and quickly sprinkle with Vintage Twinkle Glitter. Tap off excess and return to container.
- Adhere to a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch folded Kraft card base.
- Stamp Whisper Friends Gift Giving with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper, color and trim with scissors and craft knife.
- Adhere Whisper Friend with foam adhesive, gifts with glue.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Comodore Blue
90lb watercolor paper
Sketch™ Markers by Copic® - B24, B26, B60, B63, E29, E31, E33, E35, E39, E57, E93, G12, G14, G19, G28, R35, R39, R89, R43, R46, RV13
Distress Oxide Inks - Worn Lipstick, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet, Broken China
Distress Inks - Mowed Lawn, Candied Apple
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project