Queen Annes Lace by Jamie Martin
- To color the glossy paper, purple spray was sprayed on a craft mat, spritzed with water and the glossy panel was layed on top. Let dry then spray with blue spray. Queen Anne's Lace was stamped on the dried panel with black ink and the little flowers were colored with a white gel pen.
- Stamp Queen Anne's Lace at the bottom of the panel with purple ink. Layer onto a white panel and glue to a blue card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white oval with black ink, spray with blue ink and layer onto a larger blue oval. Pop up on card and wrap the sentiment with cream cord.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Queen Annes Lace Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
White Signo™ Pen
Sea Brights™ Purple Surf Ink by Ranger®
Tim Holtz® Peacock Feathers Distress Spray by Ranger®
Cord by May Arts Zip Dry™
Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project