Roots of Love by Pam Bray
- Cut purple card stock, adhere to card base.
- Spray white card stock with mist, allow it to dry completely.
- Apply Crackle Embossing Paste using a palette knife to paper that has been misted, allow to dry completely, adhere to card front.
- Stamp Roots of Love image to white card stock with black ink, color with Copic Markers.
- Emboss hearts on Roots of Love with Spring Sparkle Embossing Powder.
- Die cut colored image with nesting die, adhere to purple card stock that has been die cut out. Add to front of card with pop dots.
- Add bow and button to top of card with glue dots.
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Crackle Embossing Paste 10.49
- Roots Of Love Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Cathedral Windows Small Metal Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (BV00, BV01, BV04, BG10, BG11, G02, G05, G24, E31, E33)
Buttons by Buttons Galore Ribbon by May Arts
Lifestyle Nesting Frames 3 Pop Dots™ Glue Dots®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project