Rose Postcard by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Mustard cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Stamp the Rose Postcard image with Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock, color with Copic Markers, trim image to 3 3/4" x 3 3/4", adhere to a 4" x 4" piece of Dare Devil cardstock.
- Stamp the sentiment of a 1" x 2" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black, adhere to a 1 1/8" x 2 1/8" piece of Dare Devil, then a 1 3/8" x 2 3/8" piece of Mustard.
- Cut a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of the Graphic45 paper, adhere to the card front.
- Adhere a 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" of Mustard cardstock near the upper left corner of the Graphic45 paper.
- Adhere the matted Rose Postcard image on the Mustard layer, leaving Mustard showing on the top and left edges.
- Use foam tape to add the sentiment to the lower right side of the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Scrolled Hello Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Rose Postcard Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Dare Devil)
- Mustard Cardstock
- World's Fair Collection Patterned Paper by Graphic45
- Copic® Markers (YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97, R22, R29, R30, R59, Y0000, Y21, E53)
- Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project