Sea Turtle Canvas Trio by Pam Hornschu
- In plastic cup, mix a large dab of Translucent and Pearlescent pastes with a few drops of each re-inker just until swirled.
- Using palette knife, spread over each canvas and along sides, leaving some texture. Sprinkle with Teal Micro glitter. Set aside to dry.
- On each canvas, tape selected stencils on all four sides on top of dried paste. Use palette knife to spread Matte Black Paste over design. Swipe over again to remove excess paste. Carefully remove tape and stencil. Place stencil in water to be cleaned immediately.
- Sprinkle Aged Spice Embossing Enamel over the wet paste, and apply heat tool until melted, bubbly, and set. Let cool.
- Spread VersaMark inkpad over base of canvases and emboss with Golden Sand Embossing Powder. Heat to melt.
- Stamp sentiments with black ink on copy paper and cut out. Line the outside edges in black pen. Adhere to canvases with Zip Dry.
- Dab selected areas of each canvas with Tacky Glue, and sprinkle with Color Fragments. Let dry.
- Frantage Color Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Dreamweaver Translucent Paste 9.49
- Matte Black Embossing Paste 10.49
- Pearlescent Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Sandcastle Metal Stencil 7.49
- Oi 'Oi Fish Metal Stencil 7.49
- Sea Turtle Metal Stencil 4.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Radiant Neon™ Re-inkers by Tsukineko® (Electric Blue, Electric Green)
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- Tacky Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
- 4" x 4" x 1½" Canvases (3)
- Black Fine Marker
- White Copy Paper
- Plastic Cup
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project