Seashells Jar by Pam Bray
- Paint jar, dry completely.
- Apply glue around rim of jar, sprinkle Crystal Ultra Fine Glitter randomly around edge. Repeat with Encrusted Jewel Teal. Allow to dry between each application.
- Paint background image to sides of jar using paint, allow to dry completely.
- Wrap jute around rim of jar.
- Stamp seashells on white paper. color with markers. Cut out.
- Ink edges of cut shells, add to front of jar with glue and pop dots.
- Place candle in top of jar.
- Tie ribbon around rim of jar, add last seashell.
- Place twine bow to side of jar.
- Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Seashells Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic® Markers (BV0000, BV00, RV000,E00, E02, E31, E33, BG10, BG70, BG72)
- Tim Holtz® Ideology Mini Mason Jar
- DecoArt Media Paint: Titanium White, Colbalt Turquouse Hue
- Decoupage Glue
- Tan Jute
- Tan Twine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project