Seashells Seas the Day by Pam Bray
- Adhere cardstock, corrugated paper and pattern paper to top of card front.
- Apply distress ink over stencil with blending tool.
- Apply embossing paste to stencil with palette knife.
- Apply embossing paste to bottom of card stock with palette knife. Add beach embossing powder to top. Allow to dry completely.
- Stamp seashells to white paper with black ink, color with markers. Fussy cut colored images.
- Using distress ink and blending tool, go over each of the fussy cut seashells.
- Die cut three coral from white paper. Apply distress ink over top of each coral with blending tool.
- Adhere coral and shells to front of card.
- Stamp sentiment on white paper with black ink. Die cut sentiment and pattern paper out. Adhere together. Place on card front with pop dots.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Ocean Wisdom Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Cling Mermaid Friends Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Cling Seashells Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Seashells Die Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Copic® Markers (E00, E02, E31, E33, BG10, BG70. BG72, RV000, BV0000, BV00)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Caribbean Sea)
- Voyage Beneath the Sea Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Peach Corrugated Paper by DCVW®
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Crackled Pistachio, Seedless Preserves, Wild Honey, Shabby Shutters, Tea Dye, Broken China)
- Blending Tool
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Pop Dots™
- 3" x 9" Kraft Card Base
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project