Snowman Trio Pop Up Card by Fran Seiford
- Make background paper using the Creative Palette and paint. Trim to 5.5" x 11"
- Stamp snowflakes on CP panel with black ink.
- Stamp message and snowman on white cardstock. Color as desired.
- Die cut snowmen.
- Die cut message with oval die in the Pop Up Die Set, along with a blue oval to back message. Adhere together.
- Die cut CP panel with Pop Up Die. Fold CP panel in half while pulling out form created by die so it folds out.
- Adhere CP Panel to card base.
- Cut sled with striped paper large enough to have a fold in front.
- Glue snowmen to sled and adhere to popped out stand.
- Adhere message next to sled.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
Also uses these supplies:
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project