Steam Pumpkin by Tenia Nelson
- Fold an 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" panel of rust cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp and emboss Steam Pumpkin on a 4" X 5-1/4" panel of white paper with black embossing powder.
- Use Red marker to add color to middle of image in a swash and blend outward with a waterbrush.
- Flick finger against red marker and then black marker to make splats.
- Stamp greeting on a 4" X 1/2" panel of white cardstock then trim to size.
- Adhere greeting panel across Steam Pumpkin panel as shown.
- Add Washi tape and dot runner.
- Adhere panel to card front at an angle.
- Glue wiggle eyes to pumpkin head.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Steam Pumpkin Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Spectrum Aqua Markers by Spectrum Noir
- Med Wiggle Eyes
- Washi Tape and Decorative Dot Tape
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project