Stylized Whale by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Plum cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Tape the Waves stencil to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Seafoam cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Regular Embossing Paste to the Waves design, remove stencil and place in water, sprinkle the wet paste with Crystal glitter, tap off extra, let paste dry, clean the stencil.
- Stamp the Stylized Whale on white cardstock, color with Copic Markers, trim close to the design on all four sides, mat on Seafoam and Plum cardstocks.
- Stamp the sentiment on white cardstock and trim close to the design, mat on Seafoam and Plum cardstocks.
- When the pasted image is dry, adhere the Waves to the card front.
- Adhere the Stylized Whale on the Waves.
- Use foam tape to apply the sentiment to the card front.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Waves Stencil 10.99
- Whale Of A Time Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Stylized Whale Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
GL220U Crystal Multi Glitter
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Seafoam, Plum)
Copic® Markers (BG10, BG13, BG18, BV00, BV02, BV04, R30, R32, R35, T0, T2, T4)
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project