Stylized Whale Canvas by Pam Bray
- Apply gesso to canvas; dry.
- Apply yellow, yellow-green, red and blue paint randomly to canvas; dry.
- Apply Weathered Wood; dry. Repeat with crackle paste. Dry.
- Trace white paper to fit behind the chipboard frame. Stamp image on white paper. Adhere to top of canvas with Decoupage.
- Wash over prepared canvas with wash of blue paint. Dry.
- Apply Decoupage over top of canvas; dry.
- Apply Boss Gloss to chipboard; add rust embossing powder. Heat with embossing gun. Adhere to top of prepared canvas with Decoupage. Dry.
- Dab boss gloss randomly over chipboard and painted paper; add teal embossing enamel. Heat set with embossing gun.
- Apply wet glue randomly over chipboard and painted paper; add Hunter, Burgundy, Ochre, and Purple Color Fragments to glue. Dry.
- Spatter prepared canvas with white and black paint; dry.
- Lay stencil on prepared canvas; apply paste with palette knife. Dry.
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink; fussy cut out. Adhere to center of prepared canvas.
- Boss Gloss Embossing Ink with Dauber 4.99
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Amsterdam Flourish Stencil 9.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Stylized Whale Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- DecoArt Media Paints: Primary Yellow, Yellow Green Light, Cadmium Red Hue, Cerulean Blue, Titanium White, Carbon Black, Crackle Paste, Gesso, Decoupage, Weathered Wood
- 8" x 8" Canvas
- Scotch Quick Dry Glue
- Gypsy Soul LaserCuts Scribble Chipboard Frame
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project