Sugar Skull Shrine by Katy Leitch
- Paint a shrine and base with Relic chalky finish,
- add crackle medium and when dry, a coat of Everlasting CF over the top – allow to dry and crack.
- Edge with black ink.
- Stamp lots of flowers and colour them in.
- Cut into some to make them smaller.
- Cut the leaves off others to use separately.
- Glue the flowers all over the shrine as shown; add gems.
- Stamp and colour the skull. Die cut it out.
- Highlight the eyes and nose with a shiny pen (Sakura Gelly Roll) and add bling details.
- Secure skull inside shrine with layers of cardboard to make it pop forwards.
- Stamp the banner, die cut and edge with black ink.
- Shape around a paintbrush handle before adhering – use lots of hot glue in the centre so it’s raised up.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Sugar Skull Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine
DecoArt Crackle Medium
DecoArt Relic Chalky Finish Paint, Everlasting Chalky Finish
Tando Creative Greyboard Shrine
Pearls and Jewels, self-adhesive
Hot Glue and Glue Gun
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project