Sunny Vase by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 6-1/4 x 9-inch cardstock in half for a 6-1/4 x 4-1/2 inch card base.
- Stamp Starry Swirls with black waterproof ink onto Mixed Media White Paper.
- Scrap Teal paint across stamped image and set aside to dry.
- Trim and mat with white paper using the Perfect Ruler.
- Adhere to card base.
- Stamp flowers, vase and leaves with black waterproof ink on Mixed Media White Paper and trim with matching dies.
- Color with water-diluted paint and allow edges to curl. Correct with curves with the heat tool. Note: The paper curls towards you as the heat is directed from the front of the paper.
- Adhere with foam squares.
- Die cut the tag with white paper and stamp sentiment from Painted Wishes.
- Tie bow onto the tag and adhere it to the vase with foam squares.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Cling Sunny Vase Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Sunny Vase Die Set 19.99
- Starry Swirls Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
- MyColors cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Media™ Fluid Acrylic Paint by DecoArt® (Titanium White, Primary Yellow, Raw Sienna, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber, Yellow Green Light, Cobalt Teal Hue, Paynes Grey)
- Media™ Shimmer Mist by DecoArt® (Turquoise)
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Perfect Ruler by Perfect Paper Craft
- 3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
- Cord by May Arts
- Old credit card or cardboard scrap
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project