Sunny Vase by Leadonna Fritts
- Stamp flower with black ink on white paper, color and die cut.
- Stamp sentiment with black ink, trim and add distress ink around edges.
- Make an A2 card base with a tent fold from yellow cardstock.
- Trim patterned paper for background as shown.
- Adhere layers as shown.
- Adhere flower with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Sunny Vase Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Sunny Vase Die Set 19.99
- Sun And Rain Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Copic® Markers: R24, 27, 29, 30; Y00, 02, 08; YG11, 13, 17; B91, 93, 95; E42, 43, 44, 50, 51, 53; C1
Bundled Sage Distress® Ink Pad
Echo Park® Hello Summer 6x6 Paper Pad
Fireflies Cardstock by My Colors®
E-Z Runner® by Scrapbook Adhesives®
3D Foam Mounting Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project