Teapot Posies by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Teapot Posies with Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock and color.
- Cut out image with circle nesting die and Beeswax color cardstock with nesting die larger than used for the image. Glue together.
- Cut out pattern paper from Latest and Greatest paper pad and glue to Green card base.
- Cut out second strip of pattern paper taller than lace edging and glue together.
- Tie bow around lace edging and paper with twine and glue down onto card base.
- Add Thin 3D Foam Squares to back of colored image set and place on top of the card next to the twine bow.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Teapot Posies Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Latest and Greatest Paper Pad by Authentique™ Papers
Orange Peel Textured Green cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Mono Textured Beeswax cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Copic® Markers (B32, B34, Y28, YR21, E40, E42, YG13, Yg95, G43, G46, G85, BG96, V91, V93, V95, RV10, RV13, RV32, RV34, RV95)
Nesting Circle Dies by We R™ Memory Keepers
Lace Edging by May Arts®
Twine by May Arts®
Thin 3D Foam Squares by 3L Scrapbook Adhesives®
3-in-1 Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project