Three Stars Happy Birthday by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a piece of 6 ¼” by 9” card stock so that the fold is on the top.
- Tape the three stars stencil face up on the watercolor paper. Make sure that you have extra watercolor paper outside the edges of the stencil.
- Press the Versamark Pad over the stencil. Pay special attention to the small holes.
- Remove the stencil
- Cover the project with clear embossing powder and shake it upside down several times to make sure that any excess powder is gone. The move texture you have, the more likely you are to have extra powder.
- Look at the top of the card before you heat it. Use the brush to flick away any stray powder.
- Heat set the embossing powder.
- Use the Versamark Pen to do any touch ups that you feel necessary. Just color in the section, cover with powder and heat.
- Use the paintbrush and the watercolor to color the image.
- Pat excess watercolor off of the white areas with a damp paper towel.
- Trim the image. Keep the extra colored watercolor paper.
- Use the acrylic handle to stamp the expression on some of the extra colored watercolor paper. Stamp with Stayzon.
- Trim image, mat with Oceanside card stock, and assemble.
Also uses these supplies:
- EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Ocean Side)
- StazOn® Jet Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Watercolor Paper
- Paper Towel
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project