Tiny Prince by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold 5-1/2 x 11 inch Spanish Moss cardstock in half for a 5-1/2 square inch card base.
- Stamp Tiny Prince with waterproof black ink onto 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inch watercolor paper. Heat dry.
- Tape to board or waterproof flat surface.
- Watercolor image (No. 20, 36, 38, 43, 44, 46, 47, 51, 54)
- Accent image with watercolor metallics (10, 91, 95)
- Dry completely and remove from board and discard tape.
- Add liquid glue to bottom corners on front of card base and sprinkle with Gold Lux Mix. Remove excess.
- Glue Dare Devil paper to card base at an angle.
- Trim ends of ribbon as tails and glue across card base above mix.
- Add foam squares to back of watercolored image and add to card base.
- Place three round Zots™ adhesive to the right of watercolor image and sprinkle with Fine Halo Mix.
- Rub in mix and then tap off excess returning to jar.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Lux Glitter Mixes Multiple Styles & Colors
- Tiny Prince Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors™ Spanish Moss and Dare Devil cardstock by My Mind's Eye®
- Watercolor Paper
- Gansai Tambi watercolors by Kuretake®
- Gold Velvet Shimmer ribbon by Creative Expressions®
- Large Zots™ by Therm-o-Web®
- Black Foam Squares by Therm-o-Web®
- Mono Multi Liquid Glue by Tombow®
- Painter's tape and small board
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project