Truck of Gifts by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” green cardstock in half to form the card base.
- Stamp Truck of Gifts on 5” x 3-3/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- With the Versamarker add ink to the snow on the trees and under the truck.
- Pour opaque bling embossing powder over the ink.
- Tap off excess and return it to the jar.
- Heat to set.
- Glue to 5-1/4” x 4” black cardstock.
- Glue to the card front.
- Truck of Gifts Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
Green and Black Cardstock by My Colors
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Colored Pencils by PrismaColor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project