Truck of Gifts by Lea Fritts
- Fold 6" X 12" celery panel in half to form 6" Square Card.
- Tie ribbon in a double bow around a 5-3/4" square panel of patterned paper.
- Adhere to front of card.
- Stamp Truck of Gifts in Memento ink and color with Copic Markers
- Trim around truck omitting areas where pine boughs hang beyond the frame.
- Fussy cut around pine boughs.
- Use glue pen to add Crystal Ultrafine glitter to snow areas.
- Adhere to larger red, swiss dotted card.
- Adhere to card front as shown.
- Create greeting tag by coloring directly on stamps with markers.
Also uses these supplies:
Celery and Red Swiss-Dot cardstock from My Colors
Patterned Paper by Authentique
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project