Winter Tweets Snowy Pair by Fran Seiford
- Create a card base from an 8-1/2" X 7" panel of medium blue cardstock.
- Adhere a 4-1/4" X 6-3/4" panel of black cardstock on card front.
- On a white panel of cardstock, stencil branches from included stencil and add shading with colored pencils.
- Create clouds using stencil brush and Picasso tool.
- Stamp birds on white cardstock and color with colored pencils.
- Use Winter Tweets cutting dies to cut out birds and adhere to white panel.
- Sprinkle Chunky White Embossing Enamel to card front putting extra on branches for snow.
- Heat from beneath to melt and set powder.
- Adhere bird panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform from Sizzix
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project