Wisemen Seek Him Embossed by Debi Hammons
- Fold an 11" X 4-1/4" panel of eggplant cardstock in half to create a left-side fold card base.
- On a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of brushed gold cardstock, tie a purple, crushed crepe ribbon around the left side in a bow. Adhere to card front.
- On a panel of white cardstock, brush the entire panel with an anti-static pouch to avoid powder in undesired places.
- Stamp Wisemen Seek him in VersaMark ink on the white panel.
- Sprinkle PEARLustre embossing powders, one at a time on a portion of the image allowing excess powder to fall off the card away from the still wet ink. Debi used Amethyst, Jade, Sapphire and Champagne.
- Heat set powder with embossing heat tool.
- Carefully cut out panel, fussy cutting star area.
- Adhere to slightly larger purple circle.
- Attach to card front with 3D Foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
Purple Cardstock by My Colors
Brushed Gold Cardstock from Kelly Papers
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Anti-Static Pouch by Recollections
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project